Wear the wristband and keep a packet of leaflets on hand to give as you connect with people.
Invite someone to join you for the 21 day challenge and connect weekly about any experiences sharing One Wish and reflections from the Growing in Friendship booklet (page after days 7,14, 21).
Say the 5 key One Wish phrases on the back of the card so you get comfortable using them.
Have a daily 5 minute conversation with God using the Growing in Friendship booklet.
Start date _________________
5 One Wish Phrases (one of the 4 challenges)
- Q1 If you could wish one thing from God today for you, what would that be?
- Q2 May I show you with these 4 pictures God’s one wish for you? (Picture of the 2 on cover of tract)
- God put the wrong on him who never did anything wrong, so that we could be put right with God. 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21 MSG
- If we choose to live without God in this life, God will choose to live without us in the next life.
- Dear God, connect me with someone today and soften their heart towards you and my heart towards them.
Order the wristband, packet of leaflets, and the “Growing in Friendship” booklet online at www.OneWish4U.com