On this momentous Election night, forty of us went out to asked people out in the local shopping areas, “if you could wish one thing from God for America, what would that be?” We had all kinds of responses and offered a one sentence prayer for their one wish. After praying, we gave a one wish gospel leaflet, saying, “This is God’s one wish for you on this Election Day.”
Some of our One Wish team last weekend at Tyrone Founders Day weekend helping twenty people take God’s hand of friendship.
If you could wish one thing from God today for you Niki, what would that be?
“I would serve God with all my heart to bring others to know him,” she responded.
I prayed a sentence prayer for her one wish. Then giving her my wristband, I invited her to watch the video on my website www.OneWish4U.com to see the way to share Christ with the four pictures on her wristband.
“I am going to watch the video first thing in my lunch break. In my three years at Best Buy I have never had a conversation like this nor had someone pray for me.”
Enjoyed good coffee and churros in Kakao Cafe this morning, a stone throw away from our OM US base in Tyrone, Georgia, and shared with some folk about One Wish.
Wear the wristband and keep a packet of leaflets on hand to give as you connect with people.
Invite someone to join you for the 21 day challenge and connect weekly about any experiences sharing One Wish and reflections from the Growing in Friendship booklet (page after days 7,14, 21).
Say the 5 key One Wish phrases on the back of the card so you get comfortable using them.
Have a daily 5 minute conversation with God using the Growing in Friendship booklet.
Start date _________________
5 One Wish Phrases (one of the 4 challenges)
- Q1 If you could wish one thing from God today for you, what would that be?
- Q2 May I show you with these 4 pictures God’s one wish for you? (Picture of the 2 on cover of tract)
- God put the wrong on him who never did anything wrong, so that we could be put right with God. 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21 MSG
- If we choose to live without God in this life, God will choose to live without us in the next life.
- Dear God, connect me with someone today and soften their heart towards you and my heart towards them.
Order the wristband, packet of leaflets, and the “Growing in Friendship” booklet online at www.OneWish4U.com